Need Assistance in Finding a CB1100 Deluxe or 2013 Red w/ABS

Pete Erickson_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Congratulations, Pete. What model did you get?
I got the RED Deluxe model because, like I am sure everyone on this forum know, RED is the fastest color.
I got the RED Deluxe model because, like I am sure everyone on this forum know, RED is the fastest color.
But the 13 and 14 STD are the fastest bikes, they being the lightest.
 
Pete Erickson_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Congratulations, Pete. What model did you get?
I got the RED Deluxe model because, like I am sure everyone on this forum know, RED is the fastest color.
Congrats, Pete! As you can probably tell by reading this thread, scoring a new DLX these days is a pretty impressive accomplishment. Happy rides!
NightRider_imp said:
Pete Erickson_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Congratulations, Pete. What model did you get?
I got the RED Deluxe model because, like I am sure everyone on this forum know, RED is the fastest color.
I got the RED Deluxe model because, like I am sure everyone on this forum know, RED is the fastest color.
But the 13 and 14 STD are the fastest bikes, they being the lightest.
If we want to get pedantic (which I often enjoy doing), the '14 Std would have to be the fastest. It weighs the same as the '13, but it has the '14 engine that Honda endowed with a few more hp.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I can't believe you got a 4 year warranty! That's a deal right there and I hope you never get to use it :)

My 1 year warranty ran out 2 years ago...
I purchased a three year Honda Protection Plan that kicks in when the 1 year warranty runs out.

I bought the one without roadside assistance because I already have that with my AMA membership and my insurance.
 
Pete Erickson_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I can't believe you got a 4 year warranty! That's a deal right there and I hope you never get to use it :)

My 1 year warranty ran out 2 years ago...
I purchased a three year Honda Protection Plan that kicks in when the 1 year warranty runs out.

I bought the one without roadside assistance because I already have that with my AMA membership and my insurance.
I purchased a three year Honda Protection Plan that kicks in when the 1 year warranty runs out.

I bought the one without roadside assistance because I already have that with my AMA membership and my insurance.
So who was the salesman? I wasn't aware they had anymore CBs
 
I worked with Karl and Gabe. Karl is the GM, Gabe is the salesman.

They had 2 demo bikes, one now. The one I purchased has 2,700 miles. The other one has over 8k miles and a couple of dings in the tank.
 
Neither of those two belonged to members
 
Back
Top