NBA Finals - game 7

Nice pics!...Without malice, but only for humor,...I notice that the NBA TROPHY is nowhere in the pictures...Oh, well...there is always next year to bring it back!...I still am somewhat bewildered that in the last 6 minutes of game there were essentially NO points scored by either team?????
 
Thread starter
silverbub_imp said:
Nice pics!...Without malice, but only for humor,...I notice that the NBA TROPHY is nowhere in the pictures...Oh, well...there is always next year to bring it back!...I still am somewhat bewildered that in the last 6 minutes of game there were essentially NO points scored by either team?????
Yeah i am bummed of course. It was definitely there for the taking and Cleveland got it.
 
Thread starter
dsinned_imp said:
When Iguadawla missed two free throws near the end of the game, I knew they were gonna blow it.
Even Curry and Thompson missed their shots at the end.
 
Back
Top