Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Now ferret, you know he said he is not going to spend money on this bikeThe ferret_imp said:Very nice! I like the black. Know what would look good now? Silver levers instead of black.
Mo $. Lol

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now ferret, you know he said he is not going to spend money on this bikeThe ferret_imp said:Very nice! I like the black. Know what would look good now? Silver levers instead of black.
Mo $. Lol



The stock exhaust was a low pipe, with a high pipe that's how it goes. It's common on set-ups like these and the under seat type.Rboe_imp said:Oh man, that adjuster came out right on the exhaust. That ain't gonna be useful. And you got more gold bits! WTH!
:angel:
Can you spin that around so the adjustment is on the right side like the stock unit?

Sorry POP,Lord Popgun_imp said:I wish ACK would just stop posting about that bike---he's making me want one!!![]()
Your right, a remote reservoir would be ideal. I'll keep an eye on the riding temps and see how hot the shock gets.Elipten_imp said:That proximity of the exhaust to the shock reservoir cannot be good for the shock fluid I would think. Maybe some reflective insulation?
Is the bike not selling well resulting in production terminations?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So does that mean you will be buying the updated model and starting all over again?Ack-CB11_imp said:Your right, a remote reservoir would be ideal. I'll keep an eye on the riding temps and see how hot the shock gets.Elipten_imp said:That proximity of the exhaust to the shock reservoir cannot be good for the shock fluid I would think. Maybe some reflective insulation?
Is the bike not selling well resulting in production terminations?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BMW used a left over motor and trans in this model and figured enough spares through 2016. They been selling to fast to last that long so next year may be it.
You know you will:hello:


I don't know?The ferret_imp said:Your rear tire has a lot of warts
Ack a couple of the bike reports including the WSJ one posted today, reports the clutch actuation is not so good. Is it that way on yours? I don't remember that being the case on the R1200R I rented and wonder what the difference could be?