Nantucket Nine

Sweet! :banana:

Hey..I don't see any dirt on those knobbies..what ? are you babying it or something? :rolleyes:

So???? What's it like?
 
Thread starter
No dirt yet. On the road you can here and feel them at slow speeds. They are really stable in the corners though, the knobs are big and don't move around like a reg dirt tire.
Just did the trans fluid, taking another quick spin now.
Sun's out today
 
Finally — congratulations!

Let me know if you want to change your user name to Ack-R9T or some other variant.
 
Finally...sheese, what an ordeal. Like having a baby!

A guy I work with lived on Nantucket for a few years. I was telling him about you and your bike, and he immediately mentioned corrosion, rough roads, and something to the effect of "island fever".

Very nice bike, I hope you have many happy miles on it.
 
How about Brrr-ack-ack-ack ( sound of loud beemer in the dirt) lol
 
Beautiful bike :thumbsup: Congrats Ack :celebrate:
 
Congratulations Ack. What a great looking bike. Looking forward to hearing more about it.
 
The US Geological Survey is reporting a yet unexplained 12" shift in the position of Nantucket Island.

Ack - take it easy on those fast starts with those agressive tires. Either that, or reverse direction every now and then.
 
Hey Paul! how do you like the Suspension? is it well damp for your weight? looks good & Congrats on the Bike! didn't even know that it came with knobbies....
 
He works in one ya know :)
 
Thread starter
lola_imp said:
Hey Paul! how do you like the Suspension? is it well damp for your weight? looks good & Congrats on the Bike! didn't even know that it came with knobbies....
It's no real dirt bike but it more then triples my riding area.
The syspension is great on the pavement, but stiff for the dirt.

They don't come with knobbies, the dealership thought I was crazy! :D

It does very well on dirt roads. See what I have to work with:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3476
 
Back
Top