Nan trip Thailand

Very nice, tory. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks Tory, that is some nice cinematography there mate, must have taken a while to edit with that many clips very entertaining!
 
Very Cool. Other than being on the wrong side of the road that could have been a clip from here too. Interesting that you dubbed English speaking music into it.
 
Wow! So Honda finally releases a promotional video for the CB1100. Very nicely done.
 
That was a lot of fun! In 1969 I was in the U.S. Army, stationed at the Deep Water Port of Sattahip. I was a marine engineer aboard an army tugboat. A buddy and I used to rent Honda 350s from a place in Pattaya, and ride the road between Camp Samesan and Bangkok a lot. I got a ticket from an MP for speeding inside the port. I loved every minute I was there, well, most of them, anyway. I can still taste the cafe namkang!
 
Back
Top