Naked?

Guth_imp said:
Seems like there can be quite a bit of overlap between a standard and a naked. I definitely think of the CB1100 as a standard while I think of my Hawk GT as a naked bike. One reason for this is that the frame (not the subframe) is fully exposed on the Hawk — the fuel tank does not cover it up, but sits on top of the twin spars.Some might call both bikes nakeds, while others might call them both standard (retro-standard and modern-standard?). Whatever, they're both great bikes.

c907d59122add7bea1cfaf1db9be32cd.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do I get my hands on a Honda banner like that?
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
Seems like there can be quite a bit of overlap between a standard and a naked. I definitely think of the CB1100 as a standard while I think of my Hawk GT as a naked bike. One reason for this is that the frame (not the subframe) is fully exposed on the Hawk — the fuel tank does not cover it up, but sits on top of the twin spars.Some might call both bikes nakeds, while others might call them both standard (retro-standard and modern-standard?). Whatever, they're both great bikes.

c907d59122add7bea1cfaf1db9be32cd.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do I get my hands on a Honda banner like that?
eBay
 
Thread starter
Urban Dictionary: moobs







Papabear_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
'Naked bike' is a ghastly term. As I recall, the CB1100 was sold in Australia as a naked bike.
Wieners flapping in the breeze, butt-cheeks squashed across sweaty saddles, big floppy moobs jouncing about over rough stretches of pavement.

Ghastly indeed.
Wieners flapping in the breeze, butt-cheeks squashed across sweaty saddles, big floppy moobs jouncing about over rough stretches of pavement.

Ghastly indeed.
Gee, Spaceman, you've launched to an entirely new level!
Wieners flapping in the breeze, butt-cheeks squashed across sweaty saddles, big floppy moobs jouncing about over rough stretches of pavement.

Ghastly indeed.
Gee, Spaceman, you've launched to an entirely new level!
moobs?
 
I got a Honda Marine metal sign from a dealer that shut down during the recession for free. Probably helped that I bought a $14000 outboard from him...
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
'Naked bike' is a ghastly term. As I recall, the CB1100 was sold in Australia as a naked bike.
Wieners flapping in the breeze, butt-cheeks squashed across sweaty saddles, big floppy moobs jouncing about over rough stretches of pavement.

Ghastly indeed.
Wieners flapping in the breeze, butt-cheeks squashed across sweaty saddles, big floppy moobs jouncing about over rough stretches of pavement.

Ghastly indeed.
Jouncy moobs...another argument in favour of full face helmets.....
 
Back
Top