My View from CB11000 at Bike Night!

Well, that's too many people in one place lol
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
It's cool out of all those motorcycles, I didn't see another CB1100! Nothing like being unique!
noticed that myself. thanks for the vid , looks like a great turnout :thumbsup:
 
Crikey! Where did they get so many bikes?
 
Thread starter
Banned_imp said:
Wow, is it like that every week?
Pretty much so! until it gets blazing HOT!
use2b_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
It's cool out of all those motorcycles, I didn't see another CB1100! Nothing like being unique!
noticed that myself. thanks for the vid , looks like a great turnout :thumbsup:
noticed that myself. thanks for the vid , looks like a great turnout :thumbsup:
There is one other CB1100 usually...but he is gone by time I get there!
 
I guess the cruiser era is still alive and well!

On my ride Monday in cottage country I met 3 bikers at one rest stop and 2 at another. All cruisers or touring bikes. Maybe I will mount that large windscreen after all.
 
Mike, that looks like the video from the first night. I must have just left cause I saw where I had parked in front of Alfred's and no one had taken my spot. I missed last night thinking it was going to rain. Maybe I will see you next week.
 
Back
Top