Mar 26, 2017 #1 B Ben70_imp Been there Thread starter Sometimes I just like to relax to the seductive thrum of my big V-twin... Especially when my seat is being re-upholstered Ben
Sometimes I just like to relax to the seductive thrum of my big V-twin... Especially when my seat is being re-upholstered Ben
Mar 26, 2017 #3 Lord Popgun Road warrior Ya know Cormanus, I was thinking the same thing looks comfortable and has a built in backrest!
Mar 26, 2017 #5 Django Road warrior Ben, your CB also has the crash bar already, to mount the foot pegs.
Mar 27, 2017 #6 B Ben70_imp Been there Thread starter Excellent suggestions! I didn't realise the possibilities until I saw them side by side. Ben
Apr 7, 2017 #7 U use2b_imp Road warrior Ben70_imp said: Excellent suggestions! I didn't realise the possibilities until I saw them side by side. Ben Click to expand... pretty place you have , love the orchard and farming .
Ben70_imp said: Excellent suggestions! I didn't realise the possibilities until I saw them side by side. Ben Click to expand... pretty place you have , love the orchard and farming .