EGAlvarez_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I wanted to share these pictures with you. If you ever have the opportunity to spend a day in the Barber Motorsports Museum, do it! While enjoying these pictures, keep in mind that something like 98% of the vehicles you see could be track ready in a couple of hours.
Enjoy! Sorry that they are not in perfect order...
Largest Collection of Lotus race cars on Earth...
http://eduardo23226.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Barber-Trip-2014/i-BffTnVk/0/X2/113-X2.jpg
These bikes are waiting to be restored, this is about 1/4 of the bikes waiting!
Back to the beauties!!
I even met and had a chance to speak with Mr. Barber. He is a true gentleman.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!
Eddy
Enjoy! Sorry that they are not in perfect order...
Largest Collection of Lotus race cars on Earth...
http://eduardo23226.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Barber-Trip-2014/i-BffTnVk/0/X2/113-X2.jpg
These bikes are waiting to be restored, this is about 1/4 of the bikes waiting!
Back to the beauties!!
I even met and had a chance to speak with Mr. Barber. He is a true gentleman.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!
Eddy
Thanks for the tour....:beerchug: