Great looking bike! Which top box is that? I've never been a big fan of them (they usually look too big, IMHO), but that one seems to fit the lines of the bike nicely.
Great looking bike! Which top box is that? I've never been a big fan of them (they usually look too big, IMHO), but that one seems to fit the lines of the bike nicely.
I agree with you I dont like top boxes either but side cases for this bike are too much $$$ for me plus I like the rear signals where they are. The top case is a Givi E26. Its the smallest they make I think. Perfect for a day ride which is my primary use for this bike. I fit the following items in mine just fine. Rain jacket, sweat shirt, Tire Repair kit, extra visor, small camera, water bottle, lunch sack. It came with the mount bracket and fit on the Honda rear rack just right. The bike has to be able to carry a few essentials even as it takes away from the look so for < 100.00 I thought it a pretty good deal.