My three best friends

A trifecta. cool plates too!
 
WOW, the ultimate CB collection... a detailed comparision from someone who has them all would be an interesting read!!!

That concrete driveway is longer than my commute to the park-and-ride, lol...
 
Houtman, I'm between Marion and Morganton. Exit 94 off I-40. Maybe we can do a meet up and ride the BRP sometime. Fall riding is coming soon!
 
It is very unlikely that I will add a 2014 standard , to be honest I do not care much for all the black.
I prefer the chrome and alloy look on bikes.
I prefer the 2014 over the 2014 : looks , exhaust, gear indicator.
they both have Ohlins shocks and I probably will put them on the 2017 as well but I like the stock suspension on the 2017 better than the stock shocks of the 2013 and 2014.
I never cared for the Bridgestone stock tires and replaced them with less than 5000 miles.
The stock tires on the 2017 are MUCH better and I would not mind putting them on the 2013/2014 if they were available in tubeless.
So far not be able to find them, I will never put a 160 on the rims.
150 is available in different makes :Continental and Avon (both in radial .
Down the road the 2017 will probably end up as my favorite :sound and looks.
 
but I like the stock suspension on the 2017 better than the stock shocks of the 2013 and 2014



Why ?. Softer ?
.
.
 
Houtman_imp said:
It is very unlikely that I will add a 2014 standard , to be honest I do not care much for all the black.
I prefer the chrome and alloy look on bikes.
I prefer the 2014 over the 2014 : looks , exhaust, gear indicator.
they both have Ohlins shocks and I probably will put them on the 2017 as well but I like the stock suspension on the 2017 better than the stock shocks of the 2013 and 2014.
I never cared for the Bridgestone stock tires and replaced them with less than 5000 miles.
The stock tires on the 2017 are MUCH better and I would not mind putting them on the 2013/2014 if they were available in tubeless.
So far not be able to find them, I will never put a 160 on the rims.
150 is available in different makes :Continental and Avon (both in radial .
Down the road the 2017 will probably end up as my favorite :sound and looks.
Thank you.
Banned_imp said:
Was there no 2016 model in the US?
nope
obleo_imp said:
The red one is fastest
DLX red :celebrate:
 
Thread starter
Banned_imp said:
Was there no 2016 model in the US?
As far as we know, only Canada got a 2016 model. Probably Japan too.
 
BestStandard_imp said:
WOW, the ultimate CB collection... a detailed comparision from someone who has them all would be an interesting read!!!

That concrete driveway is longer than my commute to the park-and-ride, lol...
It is not as long as it looks, the road looks like the driveway !
alprider_imp said:
but I like the stock suspension on the 2017 better than the stock shocks of the 2013 and 2014



Why ?. Softer ?
.
.
 
Back
Top