Dec 1, 2014 #1 S Swartzracer_imp First service completed Thread starter I hate the winter in western Pa.
Dec 1, 2014 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Mmmmm. Hang on. Looks all right to me here in Tapatalk.
Dec 1, 2014 #9 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Thanks gurus. Nice bike Swartz. Don't worry "Summers comin' on". Eventually. Cheers
Feb 20, 2015 #10 B bikerdave_imp First service completed Nice ride! I hear ya on the PA weather especially this year. That is why I moved to the left coast. Was worth it.
Nice ride! I hear ya on the PA weather especially this year. That is why I moved to the left coast. Was worth it.
Feb 21, 2015 #11 the Ferret Road warrior Nice looking bike. I'd take the weather in that pic today. We got another 4 in of snow last night, making a foot this week..and its still coming down..arrgghh. I would think you'd be getting the same thing in PA
Nice looking bike. I'd take the weather in that pic today. We got another 4 in of snow last night, making a foot this week..and its still coming down..arrgghh. I would think you'd be getting the same thing in PA
Feb 21, 2015 #12 rboe Road warrior Overcast today so no Out Reach Star Party tonight so I can get up early and ride the CB1100 to Cave Creek in the am. Early am rides it is still pretty chilly, then after we have had our fill of java juice we're a bit over dressed for the ride home.
Overcast today so no Out Reach Star Party tonight so I can get up early and ride the CB1100 to Cave Creek in the am. Early am rides it is still pretty chilly, then after we have had our fill of java juice we're a bit over dressed for the ride home.