My stable

Nice !
My stable :D

13 CB 1100 my naked roadster
06 ST 1300 my 2 up tourer
01 FZ-1 my sport bike
06 YPV 400 Majesty Scooter my easy errand ride

All I need now is a dual sport ;)
 
Oooh, cool, bet that 800 Triumph is a fun ride.
 
13 CB1100
09 XT250
My wife's 09 TU250X
64 CA200

Just sold 09 Kaw ER6n
We always had a standard bike dressed out to show when we had our store so over the last few years=
early SV650 , DL650 VSTROM , fz6 st1100, 2 CB750s etc. Never had much chance to put many miles on because of work!
 
My Stable: 2013 CB1100
2012 Ducati Multistrada S Touring.

I think this will the "perfect" garage for me. The CB1100 for around town stuff, and the MTS for touring or sport touring. At one point I had seven bikes, but I spent more time working on them than riding them. I made a new rule, if I don't ride any single bike at least 2,000 miles per year it goes away, and if it isn't reliable it is gone as well. (I think I am getting grumpy in my old age.)
 
mine:
2012 BMW R1200RT
2011 H-D FXDC
2010 KTM Duke 690

The Duke was a trade in for an 1100, but the dealer wanted to stiff me. The 1100 will come later, hopefully this year... tomp dd50
 
eladoppel_imp said:
My Stable: 2013 CB1100
2012 Ducati Multistrada S Touring.

I think this will the "perfect" garage for me. The CB1100 for around town stuff, and the MTS for touring or sport touring. At one point I had seven bikes, but I spent more time working on them than riding them. I made a new rule, if I don't ride any single bike at least 2,000 miles per year it goes away, and if it isn't reliable it is gone as well. (I think I am getting grumpy in my old age.)
No Dale, you're not getting grumpy, just wise. :)
Jim
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
not the whole stable but a few of the old bikes (and one new one :rolleyes: )
Awesome collection. You have great taste as well as everyone else here!!

My Stable:
2013 Honda CB1100
2012 Triumph Speed Triple
2012 Triumph Bonneville
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
not the whole stable but a few of the old bikes (and one new one :rolleyes: )
You'll have to forgive me, but when I looked at that picture, I called you a bunch of bad names...

:D:heart::angel:
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
not the whole stable but a few of the old bikes (and one new one :rolleyes: )
Flynbulldog, that is impressive. My stable is just starting:

2013 Honda CB1100A
1980 Honda CB750F (great condition, needs some carb synch work)
1975 Honda CB400/Four (restoration to be scheduled, my original High School bike)

In negotiations for:
1983 Honda CB1100F (deposit paid, have not taken delivery yet)
 
Traded the Duke even for a new KLR650. Much happier, except I miss the crazy acceleration of the Duke. No 1100 yet. The 1100 was an $5500 up cost. Couldn't do that yet.

Hey, is the chrome tail light bracket plastic now?
 
eladoppel_imp said:
My Stable: 2013 CB1100
2012 Ducati Multistrada S Touring.

I think this will the "perfect" garage for me. The CB1100 for around town stuff, and the MTS for touring or sport touring. At one point I had seven bikes, but I spent more time working on them than riding them. I made a new rule, if I don't ride any single bike at least 2,000 miles per year it goes away, and if it isn't reliable it is gone as well. (I think I am getting grumpy in my old age.)
so the MTS is a reliable bike you would say?

Its not a sarcastic question, but I'm genuine curious about the MTS, especially the last gen wit the DVT engine...

Could be my dream second bike :)
 
RIko this is a very old thread and eladoppel hasn't been around for over 2 years, so I wouldn't expect a response.
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
not the whole stable but a few of the old bikes (and one new one :rolleyes: )
Sweet - love the KZ and love the carpet = No HD Oil Leaks
My 74 CB750 is in boxes now but the 76 sees daily service until some day when I hope my 1100 arrives. I am winding down on performance Motorcycles so I think the 1100 will be my last.
almost got killed on this Turbo Busa and sold it never wanting anything like it again. It broke loose on the Dyno at 286 HP.

now it is just Street Rods and Beer and Rock Music
 
Back
Top