My Road

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Many times I have mentioned riding "my road". A few years ago I asked a buddy that does a lot of videos's to video "my road" and set it to one of my favorite Byrd's tunes. This is the type of area I ride in every day. Watch some of the vids and you will see why the CB is such a joy to ride here. To see "my road" go to this site, go to videos and scroll down to Ohio and look at Ohio 743

http://www.motorcycleden.com/videos.html

but I ride ALL the roads in this video collection and they will give you a good idea of the quality of riding roads we have here in SW Ohio and northern Kentucky

I live just off ST RT 125 (reviewed in video)
but also check out Rt 93 in Ohio (just east of me)
and Kentucky 10 is right across the river (south) from me

There is not a bad road among the ones video's.

Let me know what you think.
 
Thread starter
Went over and hit My Road tonight and hummed the Byrds tune while I ran it. Sometimes life is so good.
 
Can see why you like the road, Ferret.

Great song, originally written by Pete Seeger with words from Ecclesiastes.
 
So many great motorcycle roads there, Ferret. Where you ride is not far from the future home of my Nighthawk. Even though I can't ride there, my brother can and will.

Ride On
 
I take it the floods finally abated? New England is doing pretty well. Have not heard flood on the news. Ground almost bare. My brother rides N from Jefferson GA up to the dragon on 129 and those are some nice roads there as well.
 
Thread starter
Yep, river is back in it's banks and clean up continues.

The reason it's so nice to ride here is, surrounding the river are a series of hills which cover the lower half of the state. They can't make straight roads in hills so the roads curve and meander. A pain in the butt if you are trying to get someplace in a hurry in the car, but a little bit of heaven of you are a motorcyclist. My son in law who grew up in the flat northern part of the state where the roads are straight and laid out in a grid pattern hates it down here, but then again, he doesn't ride a motorcycle.
 
Back
Top