My repair

Not ideal, but could be worse! I'm glad that things are moving in the right direction even if a bit slowly.

I'd like to pop down to SJ and take you to lunch some time when you're feeling up to it.. maybe the others in the local CB crew could join too!
 
Thread starter
Cool, thanks.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
He can make one call to his state insurance commissioner
That what I would do. I'm in Pa. and I had success years ago with a claim on a truck doing that. Allstate was not happy but I got what I was owed.
 
Thread starter
How about Saturday? I know this Chicago Italian beef place...GOOOOOOOOD stuff. :D
 
Randy B_imp said:
How about Saturday? I know this Chicago Italian beef place...GOOOOOOOOD stuff. :D
I do, too. Can you make it down to Taylor Street by Saturday, though? THAT's the big question. LOL
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
How about Saturday? I know this Chicago Italian beef place...GOOOOOOOOD stuff. :D
I do, too. Can you make it down to Taylor Street by Saturday, though? THAT's the big question. LOL
I do, too. Can you make it down to Taylor Street by Saturday, though? THAT's the big question. LOL
The place I used to go to (Roma's) is on Montrose Ave at Hutchinson.

That's one of the first places I go when I go back. :D
 
Thread starter
I grew up about 2 blocks from there. I was spoiled having that place so close to me and I was lucky that Al's opened up 2 miles from where I am now.
 
When I worked at an auto parts store years ago, dealers and large repair shops would get a 40% discount off prices that somebody walking in off the street would pay.
 
Thread starter
I know how it works. I have worked both retail auto parts and at a dealership so I get the pricing schedules, but to charge OVER list is outrageous.
Meh...I don't care at this point. I just want the bike back already.
 
Back
Top