el duque_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I bought a nice mount for it, got the charger, but I can't see it.
It's not bright enough. Doh!
I need an inexpensive (less than $100) dedicated gps that I can buy on ebay.
I don't care if its moto dedicated or waterproof as long as it works and I can see it in the sunlight or on a cloudy day (can't even do that with mine).
If it is thinish all the better i might not have to buy another mount.
I'd use maps, but I like a gps.
thanks
It's not bright enough. Doh!
I need an inexpensive (less than $100) dedicated gps that I can buy on ebay.
I don't care if its moto dedicated or waterproof as long as it works and I can see it in the sunlight or on a cloudy day (can't even do that with mine).
If it is thinish all the better i might not have to buy another mount.
I'd use maps, but I like a gps.
thanks
