my order is in

silenthedges_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
After creating bull muscles on my autumn trip on the autobahn in germany and austria and autostrada in italy i decided to break the wind some for next trips, :D:D:D
 
I have an Agras on my CB! Chapomis, there are a few companies that make them for our bikes. Superbrace, a forum sponsor makes a couple of nice models too.
 
silenthedges_imp said:
After creating bull muscles on my autumn trip on the autobahn in germany and austria and autostrada in italy i decided to break the wind some for next trips, :D:D:D
Best way is to get off the autobahn and get onto the B500;)
 
Thread starter
Paulb_imp said:
silenthedges_imp said:
After creating bull muscles on my autumn trip on the autobahn in germany and austria and autostrada in italy i decided to break the wind some for next trips, :D:D:D
Best way is to get off the autobahn and get onto the B500;)
Best way is to get off the autobahn and get onto the B500;)
You are right, had twoo weeks spend most in toscane and got there fast possible :):P
 
Wow! Nice one way trip. Very similar to my old road trips riding from Duluth Minnesota to Saint Mary Montana (Glacier Park - my favorite spot on Earth - so far). But I bet your trip was just a wee bit more scenic. :)
 
Thread starter
I always drive without map.I drove through germany autobahn then through mountain roads in Austria entering north italy passing brennero then all b-roads through great dolomites area, but hat to flee out there.
Raining catsand dogs with black skies and thunder during the day.

Then down all b-roads too passing modena, not ferrari museum but visited panini museaum ( see pictures)in modena. Go there people lovely place to be, from private owner!
Then Lucca, Rome stayed there to attend friends wedding and then up to Sienna, Florence, Val d'áost and passing great Bernardo to Switserland drove alongside lake geneva entering france and then home because late september became cold and itwas raining cats and dogs.

I like tojust drive by heart stop where i want.

 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
Leuk man!

Maar we willen foto's zien ;)
Moest even tijd vrije tijd hebben :P:P:)

First free hours so i added the parts on my bike. Absolutely no weather to go outsidefor long its raining raining raining. Bit dark in garage but still .. im happy with the result. Dart screen off,chic design on and agras stabilizer on.
All went very quickly.
 
niiiice!

It seems that Chic Design shipped all orders around the same time :)

I had to ride my bike directly after I installed the fairing, even though we have the same ****ty rainy weather here in Belgium :)
Today I even rode again :)

I am past the anti-rain period regarding my bike.

Would be cool to see my black faring bike next to your silver fairing bike since rest of our bikes have the same red color base...where are you from in Holland?
Maybe in summer we should do a meet up with fellow CB1100 owners.
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
niiiice!

It seems that Chic Design shipped all orders around the same time :)

I had to ride my bike directly after I installed the fairing, even though we have the same ****ty rainy weather here in Belgium :)
Today I even rode again :)

I am past the anti-rain period regarding my bike.

Would be cool to see my black faring bike next to your silver fairing bike since rest of our bikes have the same red color base...where are you from in Holland?
Maybe in summer we should do a meet up with fellow CB1100 owners.
Im from the south in the Netherlands Venray/Limburg, so thats a good possiblity.

regards,

Martin

I just gave my horses, donkey and goat swimming clothes :D:D:D
 
Back
Top