my next ride will be to

Corona is an imported Mexican Lager that’s very popular in the USA. Especially as a summer beer with lime. Doubt their brand will take any long term noticeable hit in revenues.
 
Frulk_imp said:
Corona is an imported Mexican Lager that’s very popular in the USA. Especially as a summer beer with lime. Doubt their brand will take any long term noticeable hit in revenues.
Heh, heh, heh...not just in the US, also in Canada...mini size Coronita with lime is my favorite.....

Side note: I wonder what Houtman's gonna say.....
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
I myself don't like that Corona. My fave Mexican beer with tacos is Pacifico.
Pacifico...Corona...Tecate...you're missing out....

Try ¡¡SOL!!

They have the best commercials:




So get some SUN!

Besides they have the best slogan ever:

"Hasta los vampiros toman SOL" (even vampires drink SUN)

Play on words: "tomar sol" means to sunbathe, to get some sun. "tomar" also means to drink...so SOL is soooo good that the vamps risk it all!

:beerchug:
 
Living in SoCal I get plenty of sun, too much, in fact. I've spent a fair amount of time in Ensenada, Mexico and noted that all the bars sell only one brand of beer, for some it's Pacifico, for others it's Tecate, others it's Corona, etc. I noticed that Tecate gave me a skull-crushing headache.
 
Is that because it’s so tasty you can’t help drinking too much of it? :D
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Isn't Tecate Mexico's "cheap" beer?





(hopefully you didn't ingest any heavy metals, or sumthin')
Tecate Titanium is a strong beer with 7.5 % alcohol.
Titanium will make you lighter , think about this metal on bikes.
It is a good way to loose weight , just kidding , I drink a different beer every night and had just one Tecate Titanium.
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Ha-ha! No, it's not really that good, but my buddy was crushing on one of the nude dancers there and they only sell the one brand.
Sounds like a great place for the next West Coast Rally ….
 
Houtman_imp said:
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Ha-ha! No, it's not really that good, but my buddy was crushing on one of the nude dancers there and they only sell the one brand.
Sounds like a great place for the next West Coast Rally ….
Sounds like a great place for the next West Coast Rally ….
Y'know, that might not be so far out in left field. I used to sail my boat down there, or crew on OPB, every April for the Newport-Ensenada Race. If we had a boatful of guys, we'd moor at Baja Naval, a great small boatyard/marina right near town and could walk everywhere. If wives/GFs were along, we'd moor up at Hotel Coral, a resort/marina. Getting a slip there granted access to the resort facilities and the girls loved it, but town was a cab ride away. Ensenada is a really great place, but with Mexico's problems I'm not sure I'd want to go there again.
 
Back
Top