My new Shad 37 Top Case

Does match well. Looks good on there, and trunks can be soooo handy.
 
Thread starter
dr_rock_imp said:
That does look nice. Where did you find it in that color?
Just go online and type in : Shad 37 topcase red for sale then click on Shad 37 topcase cycle luggage .com ..... You can pick whatever color from there as you order it ... The red just matches so good .. I'm very happy with it :banana::banana::clap::excited:
 
That looks great! :thumbsup: Wish I had gone that way instead of the Givi I got.
 
Thread starter
aschem_imp said:
Went to Shad Website and they now make a rack for the CB1100
http://www.shadonline.com/category-s/129.htm
I have the honda rear carrier on mine .. I had to drill two extra holes in the Shad mounting base to make it line up even in the middle but it worked out fine
.. I like the looks and height of the chrome honda rack , however is was twice as expensive as the Shad carrier
 
Back
Top