peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
Since last season, I was looking for a heated gear, mostly gloves, but a few times my chest got chilly as well.
Tested variety of battery-operated gloves but all of them had fingers length issue...too long, however some of them were of very good look and quality.
Finally, after some research, I found a battery-operated heated jacket in a store near where I work but due to some issues had to return it.
This time, I found a different local store that had everything I needed and decided to go by 12V, not battery.
The heated gear includes:
* skinny liner that can be used with both of my jackets
* gloves, not perfectly moto but I am OK with it as these fit 85-90% perfect, no bulky fingers ...
* independent, two-channel temp control, SAE adapter harness+++ , all plug N play.
Here are a couple pics for now.
Useful report will come within few days.
12V Heated Jacket Liner Gen-X4 | GEARS Canada
12V Heated Gloves | Gen-X4 - Superior Warmth and Comfort
Dual Temperature Controller for GEARS Heated Clothing
SAE to Female Coax Adapter • GEARS
GEARS • Seize Your Adventure!
If this set up works for me, I will extend my moto season by at least one month and it looks like as of next season, I may tailgate our Defender of the Realm...:hello:
:excited:
Tested variety of battery-operated gloves but all of them had fingers length issue...too long, however some of them were of very good look and quality.
Finally, after some research, I found a battery-operated heated jacket in a store near where I work but due to some issues had to return it.
This time, I found a different local store that had everything I needed and decided to go by 12V, not battery.
The heated gear includes:
* skinny liner that can be used with both of my jackets
* gloves, not perfectly moto but I am OK with it as these fit 85-90% perfect, no bulky fingers ...
* independent, two-channel temp control, SAE adapter harness+++ , all plug N play.
Here are a couple pics for now.
Useful report will come within few days.
12V Heated Jacket Liner Gen-X4 | GEARS Canada
12V Heated Gloves | Gen-X4 - Superior Warmth and Comfort
Dual Temperature Controller for GEARS Heated Clothing
SAE to Female Coax Adapter • GEARS
GEARS • Seize Your Adventure!
If this set up works for me, I will extend my moto season by at least one month and it looks like as of next season, I may tailgate our Defender of the Realm...:hello:
:excited:

******