My new, fantastic ride.

rsp123_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
At long last I have the bike. After an age of indecision I bought my CB on Ebay last month from a car dealer in Florida. It arrived yesterday. I insured it today and took it for a short ride to get some gas. It's the best bike I've ever ridden. Better than my 1980 Kawasaki Z650 C3, better than my 1981 GS1000, better than my 1986 Honda Bol D'Or, better than my 1991 Honda Revere, better than my 1997 Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport, better than my 2001 BMW R1150.

I LOVE IT.

Many thanks to all here who have poured their questions and wisdom onto these pages. It really is a brilliant resource. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me in due course...
 
I never get tired of looking at those gorgeous candy red DLX's, looks just like the one in my garage right down to the exact Dart Flyscreen,she is a keeper fo sho...congrats...
 
Congrats RSP! And it even has a Dart Flyscreen
 
GOOD NIGHT THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL MOTORCYCLE!
 
Pretty cool but there is something wrong with it... It has the exhaust on the wrong side! :D

Just kidding, I always have a little DLX envy. :D

Enjoy it for many years and miles! :biker:
 
Congratulations rsp.
 
Beautiful bike , wish mine was in in Florida.
the best thing about growing up in Florida is that I didn't have to move here when I got old......
 
Back
Top