TCBronson_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I recently bought a left over new 2013 CB1100 from a Honda dealer in Missouri and made the following upgrades to make it more to my liking. I like the retro look but can't afford the Whitehouse K10 stuff so I decided to buy a new reproduction CB750 seat cover off of Ebay for $40 and have it modified to fit my stock seat pan. Because the seat is now thicker I added Gen Mar risers, $85. Then I had the silver side covers color matched to the tank, $100. I just had to add the Kawasaki fork boots to give it that retro look, $74. I also added the Honda engine guards for engine protection $160. Added the Honda luggage rack, tail bag and a new tank bag. I have some soft saddle bags that I will probably add for trips as well. On my short list is a windshield and throttle lock. I have no idea why the text is so wide and the second picture is larger.
