My local dealer tempting me with this ?14 STD.

nhawk7504_imp

Been there
Thread starter
He has the 17 as well of course but for $5000 more. ABS too on this ‘14. There are still plenty of leftovers to be had. I was in the Triumph dealer earlier in the day just for Saturday post snowstorm kicks and a leftover Bonneville flat Black is $9000 without ABS, by comparison.

98757cc8990cddfbad3b7c662b32537b.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The only 14's with ABS were the Deluxe's. If he told you the black 14 had ABS he was wrong.
 
I love my 14 standard. Ferret is correct, the thingy on the rear wheel is not for abs, it's for the speedo I believe. I you take it for a test ride it will surely follow you home.
 
Thread starter
ABS: and he said he used to own a dealership! Well it's a beautiful machine in any case. The first one I ever saw was still in the crate and I loved the black chrome top end covers. And it has the six speed!
 
You are correct Slow Poke. Pulser ring for the speed sensor. ABS bikes have them on front and rear.
 
Still a great motorcycle nhawk!
 
I loved the look of my standard '14...I thought it had a nice balance of black and chrome to offset it; I wouldn't have minded a polished silver engine case to lighten it up a bit more, but overall a beautiful bike. I like the subtle striping on the tank. The black wheels always look clean. : )
 
Thanks for the compliments guys. I def wanted to add some accents to the black to add a little flare to the bike. Only thing else im considering is getting some matching pinstripes and doing a narrow strip on each wheel. We shall see lol
 
pdedse_imp said:
The matching pinstripping on the fairing is impressive...did you do that yourself?
Hey, no its from Chic Designs, bought from Samurider. When you buy it you can get it unpainted or give them paint details from your year to match etc. They also offered the striping for extra. Its an amazing piece and really just sets the bike off. I originally had the Dart fly screen on it for a few months but when i saw that fairing i had to have it. Super happy.
 
Back
Top