my cb1100

sethrose_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
a link to a video of my cb1100 not shot very well as it was done with my phone. Unbaffled motoworks gp exhaust.
 
On my ipad it says this video is private
 
Thread starter
Thats weird I used my dads computer and it took me right to it. Idk it shouldnt be ill try to figure it out
 
Shows as "private" on my Chromebook and my Windoze desktop. Weird. Don't think I've ever seen that on a YouTube video before.
 
Working now..

Exhaust sounds perfect ... (For a racetrack lol)

I loved the part about I have the end cap and it quiets it down some, but ..you don't need that lol

No baffle, no turn signals, no mirrors ... Cops around here would get writers cramp.

Just messin with ya Mike so please don't take offense.
 
Thread starter
I agree with ya for the most part here in iowa theres no law for turn signals dont have to have them but were supposed to have at least one mirror. Ya its a race track pipe but so are most of the straight shot pipes on the Hardleys. I guess my motto is its all legal tell a cop stops me for it. Lol
Also its my bad its the motogp werks exhaust I said it wrong in the video
 
EmptySea_imp said:
So it seems that choosing the right aftermarket exhaust is something of a baffling problem.
8d86b95b1f17c09d152d7223d4574125.jpg
 
That'll take a weight off, MTC. You must have been exhausted waiting for someone to figure it out! I'll have to muffle my laughter.
 
I don't want to big note myself, but I did think about piping up at the time.
 
Back
Top