My CB1100 cafe racer

:hello: Howdy Hive and welcome to the forum. Your bike looks great. What all have you done to it? I have never seen a rear fender set up like that on a Japanese bike.
 
Wow! Welcome, Hive.
 
Hive, that looks awesome ... great job! The bike has an interesting blend of old school and techno styling which I think is very cool. Two questions about the build:

1. Love the lower styling without the huge instruments - how did you achieve that?
2. Very nice exhaust system - what brand is it does it scrape on right hand corners?

Looking forward to seeing more photos.
 
Wow. Looks amazing Hive! That's funny, I also have a Koso T&T that I bought when I was thinking of turning my bike into a cafe racer.
 
Mods are very nicely done. Is the white ring around the light illuminated? If it is , is it s different intensity than the center?
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
Mods are very nicely done. Is the white ring around the light illuminated? If it is , is it s different intensity than the center?
Hi, it is led day-light.
 
Back
Top