My Cafe Racer project

CSODenmark_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi Guys,

Here is my finished cafe racer project.

Parts:
Corbin Gunfighter seat
Ohlins shock HO239
Yoshimura RSCV Full 4-1 System
POSH Wide Watt Blinker Position Relay
4 x Motogadget Flashers m-Blaze Pin Black
Front Fork Brace
Black Front Fender
Rear LED fender KIT
Custom Side Covers
Power Comander V
K&N Air filter

Hope you like it, just love this bike.

Best regards
Carsten
 
Thread starter
Se it on Youtube:

Best regards
Carsten
chandler_imp said:
Looks great. Love the look of that exhaust. Are you happy with it?


2013 Honda CB1100
Not as loud as expected, but perfectly balanced for fun and longer rides.
 
Looks like we have made a lot of similar mods. Have you swapped either of the sprockets? I dropped a tooth on the front sprocket and I love the increased acceleration. I also went to 17" wheels with a 180 rear tire. Handles great.

I really love the Yoshimura exhaust. I had considered getting one but I decided to keep the cat and got a Staintune. But I really love the way that Yoshimura exhaust looks. Great looking bike.
 
Really looks great. Interesting that you kept stock handlebars and mirrors. Unusual for the style but, it works.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
CSODenmark_imp said:
Hi Guys,

Here is my finished cafe racer project.

Parts:
Corbin Gunfighter seat
Ohlins shock HO239
Yoshimura RSCV Full 4-1 System
POSH Wide Watt Blinker Position Relay
4 x Motogadget Flashers m-Blaze Pin Black
Front Fork Brace
Black Front Fender
Rear LED fender KIT
Custom Side Covers
Power Comander V
K&N Air filter

Hope you like it, just love this bike.

Best regards
Carsten
CSO, where did you get those custom side covers? I like!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
Really looks great. Interesting that you kept stock handlebars and mirrors. Unusual for the style but, it works.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
CSODenmark_imp said:
Hi Guys,

Here is my finished cafe racer project.

Parts:
Corbin Gunfighter seat
Ohlins shock HO239
Yoshimura RSCV Full 4-1 System
POSH Wide Watt Blinker Position Relay
4 x Motogadget Flashers m-Blaze Pin Black
Front Fork Brace
Black Front Fender
Rear LED fender KIT
Custom Side Covers
Power Comander V
K&N Air filter

Hope you like it, just love this bike.

Best regards
Carsten
CSO, where did you get those custom side covers? I like!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
CSO, where did you get those custom side covers? I like!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Me to:beerchug:
https://www.samurider.com/?p=23191

I will change the mirrors when I find something I like, but the best thing with the bike is the handlebars. I just love the upright seating position instead of hanging on the front wheel like my old sports bikes – so comfortable.

chync_imp said:
Looks like we have made a lot of similar mods. Have you swapped either of the sprockets? I dropped a tooth on the front sprocket and I love the increased acceleration. I also went to 17" wheels with a 180 rear tire. Handles great.

I really love the Yoshimura exhaust. I had considered getting one but I decided to keep the cat and got a Staintune. But I really love the way that Yoshimura exhaust looks. Great looking bike.
Still have parts I haven mounted, but only small adjustments. Love the idea with 17” 180 rear, but I wait for the first tire change. I also really love the Yoshimura look, it just fits the bike perfect. I will look into the sprockets, because I miss the acceleration from my BMW K1200S
 
Good looking bike! Everything compliments the basic platform. First time I've seen those side covers in use. Really like them.
 
CSODenmark_imp said:
chync_imp said:
I like it.

Is the back (curved part) of the Corbin seat a hard cover or just leather?
Just Leather :thumbsup:
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB 1100 | 800-538-7035
Just Leather :thumbsup:
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB 1100 | 800-538-7035

Love that seat. Is it as comfortable as it looks?

Does it change seat height at all? I am 6'2" and don't want to drop any.

Also the Corbin site says "Installs on the CB similar to stock with a tab in the front and key latch mechanism at the rear. " Looks like an exact installation not "similar" Any issues?
 
Thread starter
QimmiQ_imp said:
CSODenmark_imp said:
chync_imp said:
I like it.

Is the back (curved part) of the Corbin seat a hard cover or just leather?
Just Leather :thumbsup:
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB 1100 | 800-538-7035
Just Leather :thumbsup:
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB 1100 | 800-538-7035

Love that seat. Is it as comfortable as it looks?

Does it change seat height at all? I am 6'2" and don't want to drop any.

Also the Corbin site says "Installs on the CB similar to stock with a tab in the front and key latch mechanism at the rear. " Looks like an exact installation not "similar" Any issues?
Just Leather :thumbsup:
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB 1100 | 800-538-7035

Love that seat. Is it as comfortable as it looks?

Does it change seat height at all? I am 6'2" and don't want to drop any.

Also the Corbin site says "Installs on the CB similar to stock with a tab in the front and key latch mechanism at the rear. " Looks like an exact installation not "similar" Any issues?
I am also 6’2 and It’s the perfect riding seat. Good for fast cornering and 3 times as long mileage without a sore tush – love it.

The installation is the best part, just fits without any problems. Use the Corbin seat when riding alone and when I bring my oldest kid, I switch to the stock seat in 2 seconds.
 
Oh man, your bike looks gorgeous. I've been wanting that seat since I got mine, gotta pull the trigger already. Their default red and black really compliments the look of the rest of your bike!
 
hey Retsel,

I was actually looking at the same side covers and CSO has done many of the mods or similar mods to what I have in mind. Anyhow, I think it is the
- Over racing black side panels. $207.79 on japanwebike.net
Hi CSO,

I was wondering if you could send a pic from the rear. I would like to see/know what fender eliminator kit you used. I was looking at the carbon seat and the over racing side panels already. I had a very similar goal in mind for my cb11 cafe project.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top