My 2014 cb1100 with pipemasters 4 into 4

looks good, bet it sounds great
 
Looks great. I assume you needed to remap? Just need RLETs and gators and your good to go!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
Looks great. I assume you needed to remap? Just need RLETs and gators and your good to go!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
No remapping live at sea level. Only problem didn't come with the copper pipe gaskets old ones leaked had to go to Honda and buy new one. Much better sound a bit more power.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
dsinned_imp said:
Nice. How much?
Bout $1700 total include shipping

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
venturer434_imp said:
Looks good.. Can you post a video of how it sounds?
I'll try to thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
Can you access the oil filter without pulling the pipes?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Yep wide open between 2 middle pipes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 
Wow that is a great look.

I'm looking into pipes that don't affect performance, other than make the sound a little deeper/throatier.

I'm thinking 4-to-4 like you have, or 4-to-1 like the Yoshi kit. The Yosh kit is more of a sleeper look, while the 4-to-4 says look at me! I can't decide which I like better!
 
These things are, of course, entirely a matter of personal choice. The 4 into 4 speaks to the original CB750 and is a look, I love. On the other hand I recall that, back in the day, the first mod many made was to replace the 4 into 4 with a 4 into 1, usually complete with megaphone muffler.
 
Thread starter
ParleG_imp said:
Wow that is a great look.

I'm looking into pipes that don't affect performance, other than make the sound a little deeper/throatier.

I'm thinking 4-to-4 like you have, or 4-to-1 like the Yoshi kit. The Yosh kit is more of a sleeper look, while the 4-to-4 says look at me! I can't decide which I like better!
I f your looking for a Yoshi that is what I had before these . I happen to have the Yoshi on Brunswick Georgia Craigslist. Only about 2k miles run through it. It's the black carbon can.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
venturer434_imp said:
Looks good.. Can you post a video of how it sounds?
I have one posted on YouTube it's under 2014 CB1100 4 into 4 pipemaster

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
venturer434_imp said:
Do you have to permanently remove the center stand in order to install these exhausts ?
Yes it gone, I miss it but it's a trade off.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top