My '14 DLX with TailPack and Windshield

Jeephoto_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
My '14 CB1100 DLX with the new Cortech 2.0 TailPack and National Cycle Deflector windshield. The tailpack is extremely handy and the windshield is very useful on the Highways.

Photo in front of the horse stables at Southfork Ranch, Parker, TX.

I love this bike and can't stop looking at it. :celebrate:

9ea693148b744043fd0237a4aa7bf556.jpg
 
GORGEOUS MOTORCYCLE :thumbsup:

I took this pic today on my ride... Great minds think alike ;)

 
Jeephoto_imp said:
My '14 CB1100 DLX with the new Cortech 2.0 TailPack and National Cycle Deflector windshield. The tailpack is extremely handy and the windshield is very useful on the Highways.

Photo in front of the horse stables at Southfork Ranch, Parker, TX.

I love this bike and can't stop looking at it. :celebrate:

9ea693148b744043fd0237a4aa7bf556.jpg
Great picture of your bike-love it!
Can i ask where you purchased the tail pack?
I'm looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance
PS-any feedback on it? how do you like it?
Thanks again,
 
Thread starter
jrns_imp said:
Jeephoto_imp said:
My '14 CB1100 DLX with the new Cortech 2.0 TailPack and National Cycle Deflector windshield. The tailpack is extremely handy and the windshield is very useful on the Highways.

Photo in front of the horse stables at Southfork Ranch, Parker, TX.

I love this bike and can't stop looking at it. :celebrate:

9ea693148b744043fd0237a4aa7bf556.jpg
Great picture of your bike-love it!
Can i ask where you purchased the tail pack?
I'm looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance
PS-any feedback on it? how do you like it?
Thanks again,
Great picture of your bike-love it!
Can i ask where you purchased the tail pack?
I'm looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance
PS-any feedback on it? how do you like it?
Thanks again,
The Cortech 2.0 tailpack is really handy. It looks good on the CB11 and it easily detaches. I carry gloves, sunglasses & extra bungies. It fits my camera and 3 lenses. And during the week it holds my lunch and Frogg Toggs raingear.
 
Jeephoto_imp said:
jrns_imp said:
Jeephoto_imp said:
My '14 CB1100 DLX with the new Cortech 2.0 TailPack and National Cycle Deflector windshield. The tailpack is extremely handy and the windshield is very useful on the Highways.

Photo in front of the horse stables at Southfork Ranch, Parker, TX.

I love this bike and can't stop looking at it. :celebrate:

9ea693148b744043fd0237a4aa7bf556.jpg
Great picture of your bike-love it!
Can i ask where you purchased the tail pack?
I'm looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance
PS-any feedback on it? how do you like it?
Thanks again,
Great picture of your bike-love it!
Can i ask where you purchased the tail pack?
I'm looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance
PS-any feedback on it? how do you like it?
Thanks again,
The Cortech 2.0 tailpack is really handy. It looks good on the CB11 and it easily detaches. I carry gloves, sunglasses & extra bungies. It fits my camera and 3 lenses. And during the week it holds my lunch and Frogg Toggs raingear.
Great picture of your bike-love it!
Can i ask where you purchased the tail pack?
I'm looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance
PS-any feedback on it? how do you like it?
Thanks again,
The Cortech 2.0 tailpack is really handy. It looks good on the CB11 and it easily detaches. I carry gloves, sunglasses & extra bungies. It fits my camera and 3 lenses. And during the week it holds my lunch and Frogg Toggs raingear.
thanks-appreciate the info.
Cheers,
 
Good looking bikes, gentlemen.

Ferret, one of the last pictures of the pre-farkled bike?
 
Yep, on the day befores ride Cormanus. Jeephoto's pic is so much better, clearer, brighter. Much better quality pic but when I saw his pic I realized I had just taken basically the same pic... both on the same angle, both had windshields, both had Cortech tail packs. Very similar.

I have a feeling the "photo" in his name may explain why his pic is so much better.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for all the praise on my photo, everyone. Cool coincidence, Ferret. I used my dSLR for this photo rather than my cell phone, along with a little post processing.

I think this bike is one of the most beautiful bikes I've ever seen and I am determined to get some of my best photos of it.

I hope y'all don't mind me sharing the pics.
 
I love the 3/4 shots of this bike, both front and rear views. Post all the crisp clear bright photos you like.
 
Jeephoto, we love photos around here.

Speaking only for myself, looking at the pictures is so much easier than reading all those big words.
 
Back
Top