MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
For your viewing pleasure:

MV Agusta Unveils Brutale 800 Dragster (with video and specifications) « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews

368 lb dry weight, 125 hp @ 11,600rpm, 60 ft.lb torque @ 8600 rpm , 200/50 rear tire, 151 mph top speed

8e415abd46a922d3d015048bec65c499.jpg


0b0073150b0892d5ffa863b366cd1ebc.jpg


8b41284058cff0a985f6129946ff2fb5.jpg
 
There's a MV dealer just up the street. The design and workmanship is the most fantastic I have seen on any machine. With the price tag that goes with them, I can't even look at one.... Its like looking directly into the sun.
 
Deanohh_imp said:
There's a MV dealer just up the street. The design and workmanship is the most fantastic I have seen on any machine. With the price tag that goes with them, I can't even look at one.... Its like looking directly into the sun.

What a great line! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top