MSF Course

Hedge_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am very proud to share with you all that after an intensive 3 day weekend my beginner Wife passed the Motorcycle Safety Course! She is now a card carrying Motorcyclest and will begin on the 2015 CB300F I bought her for Christmas. I gotta tell you all . . . I'm tickled Pink!
 
Totally awesome. That CB300 is a great bike too! Please talk to my wife as well. I guess maybe if I too buy her the bike first, she might get on with it. Though that would be a big investment for her to say no anyway. Lucky man!
 
Congrats Hedge and a special congrats to your wife for getting her motorcycle endorsement. That Honda is a great bike and not just for beginners.
 
Thread starter
Ghis_imp said:
Totally awesome. That CB300 is a great bike too! Please talk to my wife as well. I guess maybe if I too buy her the bike first, she might get on with it. Though that would be a big investment for her to say no anyway. Lucky man!
Not really . . . it was zero down and $99 a month for 4 years. That's not gonna kill me. I can always sell it or trade it back into the dealer for another one as well if she graduates to something bigger next year.
 
Congratulations to her! :thumbsup: I'm very envious. Here's wishing you both many, many safe and exciting miles together! :biker: :biker:
 
Congrats to Mrs Hedge on obtaining her lic and her little CB.

Now, have fun, and ride safe!
 
Thread starter
Thanks all for your comments. I am going to be a real good role model and not rush her. She can take as much time as she needs to get completely comfortable. This will pay off handsomely in the Future. Once she gets the bug she will be suggesting for us to go out for rides. The same thing happened when I convinced her to take the NRA Safe Shooting Course and get her CCP (concealed carry permit). After she passed she wanted to go to the range all the time. She is a better shot then me! :-/
 
Back
Top