draces1_imp
First service completed
looking forward to a highway speed report (70+ Mph).
Thanks!
Thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's what I was thinking when I saw the second to last pic. But if you look at the pic before it (view from the seat), you can see that the rod ends are well above the top of the tank.Cormanus_imp said:Ari, what happens when you turn the bars to full lock? Looks like the ends of the mounting bars could hit the tank.
I'll be interested to hear how you find it at speed.
That's what I was thinking when I saw the second to last pic. But if you look at the pic before it (view from the seat), you can see that the rod ends are well above the top of the tank.Flynrider_imp said:That's what I was thinking when I saw the second to last pic. But if you look at the pic before it (view from the seat), you can see that the rod ends are well above the top of the tank.Cormanus_imp said:Ari, what happens when you turn the bars to full lock? Looks like the ends of the mounting bars could hit the tank.
I'll be interested to hear how you find it at speed.
I think you can. There's a couple of hex screws on each side. You'll be left with holes though.B166er_imp said:Is it possible to remove the secondary screen? I find that this thing seems very functional but without the upper screen, it also looks very "cafe" ish.
As a relative noobie to the forum, I probably missed where you've posted a report about your results elsewhere. After a recent 300-mile road trip, I've determined that some kind of wind protection for highway riding would be very useful.B166er_imp said:Yup. I actually talked to a MRA rep and got that cleared up. They also have the extra screen in a clip on version so you can just have your own vario screen without holes.
Consequently, I'm getting a comet but want to try the clip on secondary screen for longer rides.


