I'm walking unassisted and still losing weight - 230 prior to the accident and now 195. Absolutely most definitely getting another bike. Top contender right now is a 2016 CB500F, but leftover 1100's are still out there.
The gas we get in the winter is the same gas we used to get year round until the EPA mandated that less butane be used in the blend in summer because of VOC emissions.
Not sure where you are, but up here in MN, I don't miss dealing with frozen fuel systems, and the hassle of purchasing and adding Heet to my fuel. Seriously, I don't remember the last time I had to.
10% ethanol would result in about 3.3% reduction in the BTU value of the fuel (110,210 BTU/US gallon E10 vs 144,000 BTU/US gallon gasoline).
Ummm, those numbers reflect a 23.5% reduction....
10% ethanol would result in about 3.3% reduction in the BTU value of the fuel (110,210 BTU/US gallon E10 vs 144,000 BTU/US gallon gasoline).
Ummm, those numbers reflect a 23.5% reduction....
10% ethanol would result in about 3.3% reduction in the BTU value of the fuel (110,210 BTU/US gallon E10 vs 144,000 BTU/US gallon gasoline).
Ummm, those numbers reflect a 23.5% reduction....
So they do....good catch, thank you. Looks like I fat-fingered the gasoline figure: should have been 114,000 BTU/US gallon.