Move the arrows back to clear the bags

Enzofour_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
An example to retract the arrows to make room for the saddlebags.
I bought the kit from Webike
KIJIMA : Supporto per riposizionamento frecce CB1100 CB1100EX CB1100BS [217-2031]
In order not to see the cables I pierced the headlight support (photo 1 - 1a)
Remove all sheaths and lengthen the arrow cables (photo 2)
Insert all the cables in a thermo retractable (photo 3)
Attention, mark the two cables of an arrow (photo 4)
Make the new connections (photo 5)
All cables in the thermo retractable (photo 6)
Pass the cable through its housings (photo 7)
Done! (photo 8)







c9df519cda70e302356de5667b2931f1.jpg



good job
 
Yea looks great! I thought about moving them there while I was doing my Micro LED blinker swap but didn't feel like extending the wiring.

Luckily with the micro LEDs they don't get in the way of the bags I have for now anyways. But I wanna mount some hard bags down the line.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Thread starter
mvk24_imp said:
Yea looks great! I thought about moving them there while I was doing my Micro LED blinker swap but didn't feel like extending the wiring.

Luckily with the micro LEDs they don't get in the way of the bags I have for now anyways. But I wanna mount some hard bags down the line.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
sarà il mio prossimo lavoro, realizzare gli attacchi per le borse rigide della Givi.:)
 
Enzofour_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Yea looks great! I thought about moving them there while I was doing my Micro LED blinker swap but didn't feel like extending the wiring.

Luckily with the micro LEDs they don't get in the way of the bags I have for now anyways. But I wanna mount some hard bags down the line.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
sarà il mio prossimo lavoro, realizzare gli attacchi per le borse rigide della Givi.:)
sarà il mio prossimo lavoro, realizzare gli attacchi per le borse rigide della Givi.:) suona alla grande. Alcuni uomini qui hanno descritto con immagini come hanno montato le borse rigide e Givi sulle loro bici se hai bisogno di aiuto.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Thread starter
mvk24_imp said:
Enzofour_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
Yea looks great! I thought about moving them there while I was doing my Micro LED blinker swap but didn't feel like extending the wiring.

Luckily with the micro LEDs they don't get in the way of the bags I have for now anyways. But I wanna mount some hard bags down the line.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
sarà il mio prossimo lavoro, realizzare gli attacchi per le borse rigide della Givi.:)
sarà il mio prossimo lavoro, realizzare gli attacchi per le borse rigide della Givi.:) suona alla grande. Alcuni uomini qui hanno descritto con immagini come hanno montato le borse rigide e Givi sulle loro bici se hai bisogno di aiuto.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
sarà il mio prossimo lavoro, realizzare gli attacchi per le borse rigide della Givi.:) suona alla grande. Alcuni uomini qui hanno descritto con immagini come hanno montato le borse rigide e Givi sulle loro bici se hai bisogno di aiuto.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Yes thank you, I'd like to see how they made the attacks on the bike.
 
Back
Top