zbillster_imp
Been there
And fun with editing ... a short clip using some old guitar tracks I made with a drum machine and "Photos" editing tool in Windows 10, which I didn't realize could edit videos.
I'm trying an aluminum handlebar mount next on the engine guard that's about 4 inches/11cm long ... ordered off ebay. The longer length will hopefully keep the camera cooler. You can get them for as low as $3 if you want to wait on a slow boat from China but mine is coming from the U.S. for $6. Diameter is around 31mm for drop bicycle bars but with old bicycle tubing wrap around the 1" engine guard I should be able to get a snug fit.
I'm trying an aluminum handlebar mount next on the engine guard that's about 4 inches/11cm long ... ordered off ebay. The longer length will hopefully keep the camera cooler. You can get them for as low as $3 if you want to wait on a slow boat from China but mine is coming from the U.S. for $6. Diameter is around 31mm for drop bicycle bars but with old bicycle tubing wrap around the 1" engine guard I should be able to get a snug fit.