Mountain Mills ride

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Alain Lee (leader) and myself went for a longer ride that included stopping at the Mountain Mills and Welland Canal / Port Colborne.

2748f40df1115ab2dd131216cf783fd5.jpg


cff512c96d08a3088ee5b9ab150ebd1e.jpg


8ed79f19cb7e9dd6aeb1c25c56c429d2.jpg


208f82046a81b4d5d9795587c1cc54df.jpg


376057272748b32e91a41559bb1ce30a.jpg


91d2246cace49471f974aa272b2cec1d.jpg


35ff5a6599d89bff83212429f2678e02.jpg


fef51f051be4ca73438adb3c1ccfc675.jpg


bc961efc8a6a6c04b7077e4430dea2f7.jpg


ca9a6b2b457441df89552e1620ec5a0c.jpg


a27281df815f6e8fe109a14c32626fac.jpg


.............
1edfdadb4a8cd7983936d0617446aac3.jpg


a8b4a51208defd226b84d4c2aa53fc2f.jpg


c518e72693519c6dbea4808d5bb06665.jpg



Morningstar Mill, Decew Falls, St. Catharines
Welland Canal - Wikipedia
 
What’s the best lube to put on those mill gears? :P
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
That's it - I'm moving to Canada.
Certainly no shortage of fresh, clean and safe drinking water.
Certainly no shortage of fresh, clean and safe drinking water.
GO, I tried to reach you for the ride, but got no answer.
I thought that maybe you went to a camping ground without cell reception.
 
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
That's it - I'm moving to Canada.
Certainly no shortage of fresh, clean and safe drinking water.
Certainly no shortage of fresh, clean and safe drinking water.
GO, I tried to reach you for the ride, but got no answer.
I thought that maybe you went to a camping ground without cell reception.
Hey Alain - Did you email me? (usually that is the most reliable way to reach out to me)
 
Some great pictures for the album, gentlemen.
 
Back
Top