Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
Our local Indian / Victory dealer in Richwood, Kentucky is bringing in two Motus motorcycles for sale and one for demo rides.
I have a short inseam and am typically bike-choice challenged but the Motus has a narrow front seat/frame that makes getting feet down easier for the inseam-deficient. I'm planning to get some seat time on the demo...kind of intimidated. The fastest bike I've ridden is my F800GT with 90HP. But I just have to know if this is a bike I would like or not. There's no way to truly know without riding it.
I have a short inseam and am typically bike-choice challenged but the Motus has a narrow front seat/frame that makes getting feet down easier for the inseam-deficient. I'm planning to get some seat time on the demo...kind of intimidated. The fastest bike I've ridden is my F800GT with 90HP. But I just have to know if this is a bike I would like or not. There's no way to truly know without riding it.
