Motorworld Classics Bodensee 2018

tuareg

Running like a top
Thread starter
It's been some time since this annual classics show, it was on the last weekend of May, but I was a bit lazy I suppose to post pictures about it.
In general the bikes part was less glorious than previous years, nevertheless there were some interesting ones:

For those who might be interested, classic cars were much more attractive. This year the show was even more dominated by Mercedes Benz and VW/Porsche, however there were some brands which I didn't even know existed:

There were pre-war and post-war car races and airshows too.

Fingers crossed for the links to work:)
 
nice work tuareg, such high quality work on the cb's, guess they are from the same passionate collector and sleep inside from now on.
gold 500 was my favorite but had to settle for olive green, still enjoyed it the same.
vividly remember the gold 500 sitting in a driveway with the rider beside it ready to go for a ride in a promotion picture, pitty i can't find it anywhere now but still looking.....
 
Thread starter
Yeah, I believe those CBs are affiliated with the CB750 Four club members. They occasionally show up though, I have seen some of them at the DGR.
 
Back
Top