Sep 21, 2017 #1 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Thread starter Motus article in Motorcyclist is an interesting read. Building the American Dream: The Motus MST
Sep 21, 2017 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior Good read! I was going to order one, but, that ringing is a deal breaker
Sep 21, 2017 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Don’t mind the ringing, and I can’t wait to own a stiff shifter. Just the thing for the land where road kill rules. Seriously ... I wish.
Don’t mind the ringing, and I can’t wait to own a stiff shifter. Just the thing for the land where road kill rules. Seriously ... I wish.
Sep 22, 2017 #4 B bigsheep_imp Been there I was right there with everything until I saw the price. $30k on a bike isn't getting past this teachers wife.
I was right there with everything until I saw the price. $30k on a bike isn't getting past this teachers wife.