Gone in 60
Road warrior
Heck, I work a stone's throw from Irvine, never knew they did that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sounds like you were trying to do your part to help out. If no one tried, then for sure they wouldn't have lasted as long as they did. Too bad hope came to an end.pw363_imp said:Like the ferret I like to hold a magazine rather than read on my phone. MCN was the last magazine i had a subscriprion to and i just renewed before new year but got the digital only because it was half price and I am "frugal"... Guess that saved me money in the end as I am not likely to jump through the hoops to "maybe" get a refund. Couple years ago I had nice conversation with Lee Parks at AIM expo in columbus and he told me at that time they has serious financial obligations and predicted this was in the future. I would be $20 richer had I considered his advise before renewing again. He was a great guy.
Hopefully it is true. Otherwise, the "investment" would be in what?pekingduck_imp said:Online Motorcycle Clothing and Accessories site 2Wheel sent out an email today stating they had bought Motorcycle Consumer News with the intent of reviving it in digital form. Its emphasis appears to be on accessories and modifications, not on vehicle reviews, which was my main reason for subscribing it. It remains to be seen though.