Motorcycle Classics Archive on sale

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Motorcycle Classics is a favorite magazine of many on this forum, me included. Received an email from them today stating their magazine archive was available on flash drive at a price reduction from $39.95 down to $25. Here is a link if anyone else is interested.

Motorcycle Classics Store
 
That's an unbelievably good price. I have all the issues except the first. Considering how expensive a subscription is, that's one heck of a baragin. I do like having the magazines in hand though.
 
I'm a subscriber and received that offer too, but I prefer to have a magazine I can hold in my hand and I can pick it up and put it down at will.
I used to keep my bike magazines and had a collection going back 20 years, but it all became too much clutter. These days I recycle them through my friends after a couple of months.
 
Rocky I keep my Motorcycle Classics and Road Runners. the rest I recycle thru my Drs Office.
 
Thread starter
I too prefer a regular print subscription and usually hold back issues for many months. This offer appeals to me as I can have all the old articles without the clutter. I neither have nor want any on line magazine subscriptions, I like having the magazine in hand.
 
Back
Top