Motorclassica - Melbourne Australia

Aussieflyer

Been there
Thread starter
Although we don't get really bad weather, now that spring has sprung we are being treated to some glorious sunny days. This weekend I took the CB for a roll around the local hills and then into town to check out the Motorclassica. This car and bike event had some amazing machinery on display ... yep you've probably all seen something bigger / better but I was impressed so here's a few pics of the bikes.

42112d868f0277bc0e42d90d8e0869c5.jpg


c2f84f6bff35891a3eef4b71db491e64.jpg


c082575c4b9c3098debaa148e761f76c.jpg


fb6852de36d6ef994fb8165f6e5105d5.jpg


606c82685cb5baffbf25310ca6a04d65.jpg


d1cd26dea305adf5a26693a9c4b7266e.jpg


8812194177efd850e21728c73c30b545.jpg


603e45bcaf828eb8b7eca30780bbce65.jpg


2c17cca38cfebf31deb6f0c98fe57633.jpg


... and one for the lads, me included, who might appreciate a third wheel to help keep the rubber side down :P

1ace793b58143157a4d1f55bd041b3af.jpg
 
Great pics, Aussieflyer. I hope the weather continues to be good. It's p***ing down here on and off, which is good 'cause we need it, but bad because it looks like continuing until I'll be on the road. I probably wouldn't mind, but I sort of cleaned the bike.
 
Awesome photos. I have no idea as to the size of that event, or how it would compare with similar shows that I might have seen in the past. But what I can say is that it appears this was a fantastic venue for displaying some beautiful machinery, which your photos indicate were indeed on hand. What more could one ask for? Thanks for sharing!
 
Nice pics, my favour : Honda 100, BSA and Norton :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing = I feel 1/2 decade younger :P
 
What a bunch of neat looking motorcycles. That gold BSA is sublime, but what is that white trapezoid (there's a word I don't have to use much!) thingy hanging from the headlight? Information sheet about the bike?
 
Very cool. I love the Ariel square 4. Had a chance to but one when I was 18 but was afraid I couldn't keep it running.
 
Back
Top