Motogp, WSB on TV

Buy the MotoGP package for Internet. I watch it on my iPad when traveling or computer and I even connect the laptop to the big screen plasma and watch. Plus you get the practices, moto2 and moto3, AND you can watch the old historical races!


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
I spent $13 to add the Fox Sports Channel to my package. There are a dozen or more channels in that package (mostly soccer) but I'm only interested in channel 620, Be in Sports. It's opening up the world of Superbike and Supersports plus MotoGP for me. There are 4 races recording today.

It took me a full year to really know the riders and the ins and outs of MotoGP and I'm looking forward to get up to speed on WSB this year.

Edit: just watched the Sportsbike Race 1. Outstanding race with the top 4 riders swapping places right down to the wire. The entire race was shown commercial free! Nice to see an American on the podium.
 
I just called Direct Tv they told me Bein was in the Spanish network and I had to buy the premium package at $144.00 month to get it. What the heck?

Erik where do you get the MotoGP package for internet? How much is it?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I just called Direct Tv they told me Bein was in the Spanish network and I had to buy the premium package at $144.00 month to get it. What the heck?

Erik where do you get the MotoGP package for internet? How much is it?
I don't understand that ferret. I simply added the sports package. You do not need the Spanish language bein sport. The Motogp races are in the basic sports package (channel 620 is English bein) at just $13 a month. Total is around $100 a month.
 
Sorry guys my internet went out completely yesterday and provider came and fixed today. Wires chewed thru by a mouse 2 blocks away.

Birds I will try and give them another call tomorrow and see what they say. If not I may have to go with MotoGP package Cormanus linked to.
 
well gave Direct TV another call, talked to someone else and as Redbirds said was able to order Basic Sports package with channel 620 Bein sports for $13 month.

Cmon MotoGP

when someone finds out dates and times of televised races post em up please.
 
Looks like Qatar is showing Sunday at 1 PM.

You say BEin 620 shows the Superbike races too?
 
Thread starter
SBK and it's claimed they will also televise the American SBK series. The first two SBK weekends had truly fine coverage. The finish of race 2 in Thailand was a nail biter.

This Sunday they show Motogp at 1PM as you state ferret but again at 8PM. I wonder if the second schedule might be Moto2 & 3?
 
They are going full bore on MotoAmerica, too. I met with one of their execs as part of business, and he told me they want to own road racing on TV. Good for us!
 
Meanwhile MotoGP free practice at Qatar had the 2 Yamaha's 1 and 2 followed by Ducati's, Suzuki and Dani in 7th, Marc in 8th. The Honda riders are having fits with the spec electronics - spot on one lap, out to lunch the next.

I hope and pray Moto2 and Moto3 are televised.
 
Free practices or qualifying are not being televised, right?
 
That's what I thought. Thanks Redbirds. Mainly interested in the races anyway, but I enjoy reading about the trials and tribulations of free practices and qualifying.
 
Check out FP3 at Qatar. The Ducati's are FAST! Honda made progress on the spec electronics and Maverick Vinales is in the mix on his Suzuki.


1 29 Andrea IANNONE ITA Ducati Team Ducati 350.3 1'54.639
2 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 335.6 1'54.776
3 93 Marc MARQUEZ SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 337.2 1'54.835
4 4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Ducati Team Ducati 348.9 1'54.945
5 25 Maverick VIÑALES SPA Team SUZUKI ECSTAR Suzuki 337.2 1'54.976
6 26 Dani PEDROSA SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 339.4 1'55.113
7 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Yamaha 338.9 1'55.175
 
I for one can't WAIT until tomorrow at 1 pm. C'mon MotoGP!
 
Thread starter
All the teams mandated to use the new soft ware has made a difference in the results. Ducati had been using a version of the new soft ware all along giving them clear advantage early season.
 
New Michelin tires need a lap and a half to warm up, so starts will be interesting. Lorenzo usually makes his move at the start but he ain't on Bridgestones anymore.
 
Thread starter
Jeff the CB CBX guy_imp said:
Am I correct that Dunlop is the new tire supplier to Motogp? Not Michelin?
2015'was michelin's last year as tire supplier
Michelin is now the current supplier. Bridgestone was the former, 2015 being their last year.
 
Back
Top