Motogp, WSB on TV

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
For those who follow motorcycle road racing you already know that beIn Sport will now host both WSB and Motogp for 2016 along with Moto America. If you have Directv as I, the sport package including this channel is about $13 a month. I just called and made the change at Directv this morning. World Super Bike this weekend.
 
We should get a ringside report from Pterodactyl, although last I heard he was making side stand plates!
 
Well nuts, Fox Sports was already in my old Direct TV package. Do love watching MotoGP though.
 
Billboards all over Austin are now displaying motogp. seeing that huge race bike on your morning commute definitely geta my heart pumping way harder than coffee ever will.
 
how do you do that Ken? Live? or recorded by somebodies smart phone?
 
Thread starter
I just watched the SBK races from Phillip Island on beIN Sport, recorded of course and what a difference from the FOX sports channels. Both SBK races and the SS were shown with just a single commercial interruption in SBK race 1. All other commercials were during pre and post race. Coverage was better than FOX with good expert commentary before and after each race.

Glad I subscribed and can hardly wait for all the racing to come.:excited:
 
CB4ME_imp said:
I just signed up! Momma never has to know. :)
Let us know when she finds out?
 
redbirds_imp said:
I just watched the SBK races from Phillip Island on beIN Sport, recorded of course and what a difference from the FOX sports channels. Both SBK races and the SS were shown with just a single commercial interruption in SBK race 1. All other commercials were during pre and post race. Coverage was better than FOX with good expert commentary before and after each race.

Glad I subscribed and can hardly wait for all the racing to come.:excited:
As a matter of interest do they show all the support races? The Australian Superbikes was a great race, as good as the main event, but probably of little interest to the international community.

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
I just watched the SBK races from Phillip Island on beIN Sport, recorded of course and what a difference from the FOX sports channels. Both SBK races and the SS were shown with just a single commercial interruption in SBK race 1. All other commercials were during pre and post race. Coverage was better than FOX with good expert commentary before and after each race.

Glad I subscribed and can hardly wait for all the racing to come.:excited:
As a matter of interest do they show all the support races? The Australian Superbikes was a great race, as good as the main event, but probably of little interest to the international community.

Cheers
They talked about the Australian race but didn't show it.

WSB Thailand this weekend. Five races set to record on my DVR.

MotoGP a week later. Suzuki coming to the fore. :thumbsup:
 
Hey guys. Qatar is Sunday, May 20th. That's 8 days from now. I looked at the program guide (which goes out 10 days) for Direct TV channel 620 Be in Sports and they don't list MotoGP races. What gives?
 
Thread starter
They did not properly list the WSBK last time either but aired it on time anyway. They seem to not get these things posted on time.
 
I don't know what I'm going to do. I 'd hate to miss a MotoGP race, but I'd also hate to raise my bill from $75 to $150 a month just to see them
 
Back
Top