the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
What a crash fest. I will always be a Pedrosa fan. What a good sport and decent human being.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No problem for Marquez this time. As soon as Rossi fell I skipped to the last two laps, no surprises. Not much of a race, though.CB4ME_imp said:Marquez's best qualifying lap was on the first of 3 attempts. Lorenzo and Rossi are right on his tail.
If the start is a normal one, expect Marquez to be 3rd, 4th or worse out of the first corner. I hope he has the patience and maturity to pick good spots to pass. He'll be worried the Yamahas and Ducati's get away.
I'll be watching the top 3 as well as Iannone and Vinales. I hope Dani can get into the mix.
Poor Jack Miller is out with an injury, having high sided during a FP.
When the cameras and commentators go to the "battle for thirteenth" with ten laps to go then you know it's all over bar the shouting. Well almost. I make no bones about my admiration for MM so, even though he was under no pressure, I didn't relax until he got the flag. Two years ago, in front of my eyes, he was way out in front, 3 seconds or more, when he lost the front end at Lukey Heights on the last lap. Rossi got gifted the win. Don't recall him saying "Thanks mate".CB4ME_imp said:The Suzuki battle was interesting. Nice to see 4 manufacturers in the top 4, albeit spread out quite a bit.
.
. LOL I'm pretty sure we ride very differently! But in all fairness, I used Pilot Road3's on a sportbike, it had a front end shake around 110 mph that just could not be sorted. Switched to Dunlop Roadsmart 2's, same issue.The ferret_imp said:I love Michelins, and have had great luck with them. Run them on every vehicle I own, motorcycles, cars, my truck and have for years. If the vehicle doesn't come with them, it gets them at the first and all subsequent tire changes.