the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Qualifying is on Saturday on 620 BEin Sports at 12:30 PM.
Race will be on Sunday but not sure what time yet
Race will be on Sunday but not sure what time yet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll bet Lorenzo is ruing the day he inked that Ducati contract.The ferret_imp said:Definitly some good racing. Too bad about the Honda boys.. Marquez had a heck of a lead and threw it away and Pedrosa had just set the fastest lap and threw it away. Vinales is a force to be reckoned with . Wonder how long the Yamaha garage will be tranquil lol. Zarco, Folger both looked good.
Poor Lorenzo lol
Oh yea, I loved the announcer's line when Lorenzo was walking back... " Lorenzo looks like he just won the lottery, but lost the ticket".
:rofl:
To me, Lorenzo seems a poor fit for the Ducati. His smooth riding style was rewarded by the high cornering speed of the Yamaha and this allowed him to start from the first row most times. On the Ducati, starting from mid-pack is now his norm and that's a place he's never done well from even on a Yamaha. Like you, I hope he can adapt to his new ride and be competitive once more.Cormanus_imp said:I think you might be right, redbirds. I also hope Lorenzo is able to sort out the Ducati. They seem so fast and competitive on some days and with other riders that you can't just blame the bike. I wonder whether he just hasn't got the hang of it yet.