HondaJon_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Well, I just installed the CAT free Motogear Titanium Header and TSR Air Funnel and all I can say is WOW!!!! This is the way the CB SHOULD run. Throttle response is much quicker and she pulls much harder. She also sounds mean, not overwhelming, but just enough that you know the bike isn't stock.
Install was quick and the springs on the collector will ensure no leaks. I was amazed how light the titanium was. This is my first experience with this material and it is crazy light.
However, I didn't know they would turn gold like the stainless stocker. If I had, I would have skipped the $100 polish option. Other than that, they are super high quality and fit like a glove.
Going to try to have her Dyno'ed in next week. I'll post the figures and the map for download if anyone wants to duplicate my setup.
Install was quick and the springs on the collector will ensure no leaks. I was amazed how light the titanium was. This is my first experience with this material and it is crazy light.
However, I didn't know they would turn gold like the stainless stocker. If I had, I would have skipped the $100 polish option. Other than that, they are super high quality and fit like a glove.
Going to try to have her Dyno'ed in next week. I'll post the figures and the map for download if anyone wants to duplicate my setup.

