motogear full ti exhaust

fishmitch_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
went to the local usps office yesterday and retrieved my package from motogear jp . the system is very nice, nice clean welds .after install, i'll post links to stock and motogear sound clips.first thing i noticed though, was how light the system is.i wish we had had titanium pipes back in the day !!!!!!!!! fishmitch
 
Can't wait! I really like the look of the Motogear muffler and love the headers. The muffler looks to be stainless.
 
Thread starter
local honda dealer only had 3 exhaust gaskets !!!!!!!Had to order. so i have to wait till wed or thurs to install. Bummer,with a capital B!!!!! fishmitch
 
I woke up with a huge stiffie after dreaming of a ti exhaust all night. The slim, smooth curves...the sexy colors...the light, "spinner" weight...

Then I went out in the garage and hand-polished the dull old S/S pipes again.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
I woke up with a huge stiffie after dreaming of a ti exhaust all night. The slim, smooth curves...the sexy colors...the light, "spinner" weight...

Then I went out in the garage and hand-polished the dull old S/S pipes again.
Ti: not the kind of pipes you bring home to mother.
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
If you have any questions on the headers, HondaJon did the first install and helped me.
cool. thanx.when i install, which should be wed or thurs.,i'll know who to turn to ifin i can't figure it out.;)
 
Is there any audio? If so I may have a problem lol..

edit found the prob..you have sound!
 
Now I'm confused. The ti pipes come out of the box with the colors? I assumed they got that way from being heated, like chrome headers do. Or is it the lighting; do the color bands move and sparkle, like your eyes in the moonlight?
 
Thread starter
spaceman,
the colors on the pipe are natural and i guess they are from the heating of the pipes when they are bent. BUT, my eyes do sparkle in the moonlight !!!!:thumbsup:
 
Fishmitch. I put this right at the start of one of your links:



and voila!

d9504477089d10727121805b2b83c464.jpg
 
Back
Top