Moto-Tuner

jodyz_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Anyone have experience with the Moto-Tuner LED taillight-integrated turn signal setup? Searched the forum but didn't see anything so I'm guessing the answer is "no".

Moto-Tuner
 
Thread starter
dr_rock_imp said:
Interesting! Someone has to be the first
I actually like the RYUJIN fender eliminator on Samurider.com, but it doesn't solve my turn signal relocation issue that I have with my Hepco & Becker hard bag mounts.



 
I liked it so much I tried to order. Out of stock for both clear and amber options. I couldn't tell the difference between the 2 on my laptop. I really want a nice option for turn signal relocation and hope this is it! Thanks for posting this. Jon Z
 
There was some discussion about this, or one like it, some time ago. The lights were too close together for most of us. YMMV.

At least one member put it on, let his friend ride the bike while he followed and he then removed it as he didn't like the lights so close. Again, YMMV.

The discussion devolved, like a lot do here :) to DOT requirements for spacing, etc. Not that that would stops us! :)
 
Why don't these bag makers integrate turn signals into them instead of these god awful relocation schemes that never work properly and in a lot of cases put the turn signals too close together to be legal?
 
Back
Top