Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stichill_imp said:Or...Kawasaki / Top Gun from 1986!
My goodness, that Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello in green, silver, and gold is absolutely breathtaking!
Totally hear ya.Frulk_imp said:If only there was a reliable dealership truly committed to the MG brand in my time zone…
:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:There's a Guzzi dealer a few miles from my office. I visited them on the way home last Wednesday. They don't have one yet. I'd like to say I'm looking forward to seeing one, which I am... but it's forbidden fruit for the budget.
I can't imagine the NC750XD trying anything to hurt you.The ferret_imp said:We finally got a Guzzi dealer about 35 miles from my house 2 years ago. Nice guys. The last dealer we had in the area went out of business in the late 70s. I will go look at the Mandello, might even sit on it. If they offer me a ride on one I will take it for a spin, but I can tell you from experience, having ridden an Eldorado, a Breva 750, a Griso, and a V7 III that I'm no Guzzi guy.
My NC 750X with the 270 degree P Twin is about as quirky as I can handle lol. At least it doesnt rock back and forth when I blip the throttle.
