Most scenic roads in all states

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
How many of these great roads have you ridden

MSN
 
I've ridden (but mostly driven) a great many roads in every New England state, New York, Pennsylvania, Mass., RI, Conn., and all the eastern states as far down as Virginia and North Carolina.
No doubt about it, the US has some fantastic roads :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
All of them in the New England States, but not on a motorcycle. I did drive my Honda CA95 up and down Whiteface Mountain. There are numerous scenic roads in the Northeast, US.
 
Thread starter
I know I have ridden 19 of them, maybe more, but can't remember all the routes I have been on. Like they list Rt 100 in Vt. I know I have ridden Rt 108 Smugglers Notch but not sure what rts I took to get there. I've ridden to Mt Rushmore but have no idea if I was on rt 16? Same with Monument Valley but assume I was on Ut 163? The one's with names are easier to remember. Kacamagus Hwy, Beartooth Pass, Dragons Tail, Blue Ridge Parkway, Pacific Coast Highway, Rt 66, the Nada Tunnel in Ky, Park Loop Rd in Acadia, etc. The one they list in Ohio (Buckeye Falls Dr) really isn't much, a short ride thrru a park, and I could list probably 10 better.
 
Thread starter
Oh man, that looks like a goodun Tezza!
 
So... I got 7 on a bike. I didn't count, but probably another 6-10 in a car.

There are dozens of roads in Ohio better than Buckeye Falls Drive. Of course, I wouldn't know about that since my local riding guide did not take us on Buckeye Falls Drive either of the two times I stayed within 5 miles of that road. I blame him for me not having 8 of these roads.
 
DJS replacing your car vids with this motorcycle one. Much clearer. Hope that's ok

please delete my post. there is no reason for it to be there now. it makes no sense.
did the videos i personally took not meet the quality standards of the site or maybe because it was not on my motorcycle that you felt the need to replace them with some randoms video.??
 
Thread starter
Will delete your post. Sorry if I offended you. Wasn't my intention. Did not realize those were personal videos, thought they were random Youtube vids. Feel free to repost the videos you originally posted.
 
I have been on 9 in Alabama, 41 in Ga of course, Blue Ridge Pkwy, and dragon tail. I can't believe Cherohala Skyway is not on there though... it is by far the most scenic road I have ever been on.

I guess that's the best part about riding is all the things you can see!
 
Back
Top